HYBRID Senior Accountant / $$$ / Well-known company, growth, work life balance, amazing culture!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jillian Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
A growing company in the Greater Philadelphia area is searching for a Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic team. The Senior Accountant will have 3-5 years+ of experience and progressive career growth. A CPA candidate or CPA designation and/or public accounting experience is preferred.
Why join us?
Work life balance!!
- Perform the month-end general ledger close, including posting journal entries and updating monthly work papers
- Perform detailed review of trial balance and related general ledger activities to identify and fix anomalies
- Prepare, file and track all business taxes and licenses
- Oversee inventory counts and inventory tracking spreadsheets
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Update and maintain rent schedules including percentage rent calculations and deferred rent
- Calculate and post monthly and quarterly bonuses and accrued vacation
- Maintain a system of internal controls
- Assist with budget
- Help facilitate the year-end annual audit
- Provide direction and assistance to Accounts Payable and Staff Accountants
- Stay current on relevant accounting pronouncements and requirements, update team on those applicable to company
- Other accounting tasks and projects as assigned
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, coupled with three to five+ years of progressive experience in accounting and/or finance.
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Position requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly; ability to adapt to new situations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with multiple levels of management are essential.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office 365 applications, specifically a high level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, as well as decision support tools and multi-dimensional data base solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, CS Thompson Reuters Fixed Assets software, POS Accounting & Power BI a plus.
- Must be able to problem solve and adjust priorities with little notice to meet deadlines and requests from a variety of sources and managers.
- Driven and reliable individual with focus on accuracy and problem-solving.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.