MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In need of a skilled Human Resources Generalist to head up and build the HR function
Our client is a fast growing financial services firm with best in class senior leadership
- Provides human resources advice and consultation to employees and management, to include coaching and counseling on performance management issues, conflict management, interpretation of employment policies and resolution.
- Assists in conducting and resolving investigations regarding employee complaints and concerns.
- Participates in local management staff meetings and assists with and influences personnel related decisions.
- Involved with coaching and counseling managers as it relates to performance management.
- Identifies training needs and/or gaps and develops training programs as appropriate.
- Performs or assists with necessary Human Resource related audits for specific locations.
- Implements succession planning and talent management plans to support leadership by identifying current talent and anticipating future needs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years human resource generalist experience
- Experience supporting an employee population of 50+
- Experience partnering with Senior Level Executives
- Competitive base compensation commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Full medical / dental / vision benefit's
- Ample room for career growth and professional development