Ref ID: 03710-0011739038
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Human Resources Manager
Our team is hiring a dedicated Human Resources Manager for an established company in the Main Line. As a Human Resources Manager, you will be reporting directly to the CHRO and is responsible for supporting close to 150 employees, the majority are working remotely. This role is a contract with the possibility of going full-time.
Responsibilities of Human Resources Manager
- Implement HR programs, recommending changes to enhance effectiveness and drive employee engagement.
- Manage talent acquisition with effective use of direct labor hiring process and temporary labor supply management.
- Manage talent development, utilizing leadership and employee skills development and performance management process to achieve talent base required.
- Support training assessments and training program implementations as requested.
- Manage employee relations in a legally compliant manner which promotes respect and sustained performance improvement.
- Enhance the effectiveness of HR by exploring opportunities to add value to assignments and projects outside of the department.
- Work with HR Generalist to ensure that employee files and records, and other employee and department documentation is maintained in a compliant manner.
- Investigates and provides written responses to government agency charges such as the EEOC, OFFCP.
If you are interested in this or similar Human Resources Manager roles please contact Bernadette Komatick at 484.254.9060.