ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Human Resources / HR Manager position is responsible to direct the human resources activities within the center including staff recruitment, training and updating center staff on company personnel policies, procedures, and regulations and monitoring and evaluating human resources systems.
- Screens, interviews, and recommends qualified applicants; conducts background checks.
- Maintains awareness of employee morale climate and develops programs to ensure good morale level. Plans, organizes, and implements employee activities and recognition programs.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting orientation, continuing education programs and special in-service training sessions relevant to the needs of department personnel.
- Coordinates and provides safety and education programs for new and current employees.
- Consistently reviews and verifies employee s licenses, certifications; maintains appropriate records.
- Tracks completion of all personnel performance evaluations.
- Ensures employee personnel files are complete and employee information is kept confidential.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
532 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Wilmington, DE
Bachelors degree required. Emphasis in human resources management preferred.
One to three years prior human resources or employee training and development experience, required; Prior experience in health care useful. Demonstrated computer skills desirable.