Human Resources Intern
Grow your HR experience with an internship at Arkema.
Project involvement could include:
Comp & Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Program support
- Site screening support for wellness programs
- Rolling out new benefits website
- Compensation research
- Merit budget planning/prep work of merit bonus programs
- Data scrubbing
- Career Ladder updates
Communication & Human Resource Business Partner
- Quality control reviews for Regroup distribution lists
- Drafting intranet articles and social media posts
- Posting content to intranet
- Gathering details for social responsibility report
- Exit interview form/process/tool – research updated exit data/questions to get insight to departure reasons and retention challenges. Proposal on refresh for current exit interview forms and a portal to capture this data centrally to build broader pictures on exit data and retention considerations.
- Update HRBP processes (on HR Sharepoint site) I.e. – new hire process, term process, etc.
Building on its unique set of expertise in materials science, Arkema offers a portfolio of first-class technologies to address ever-growing demand for new and sustainable materials. With the ambition to become in 2024 a pure player in Specialty Materials, the Group is structured into three complementary, resilient and highly innovative segments dedicated to Specialty Materials - Adhesive Solutions, Advanced Materials, and Coating Solutions - accounting for some 80% of Group sales, and a well-positioned and competitive Intermediates segment. Arkema offers cutting-edge technological solutions to meet the challenges of, among other things, new energies, access to water, recycling, urbanization and mobility, and fosters a permanent dialogue with all its stakeholders. The Group reported sales of €8.7 billion ($9.7 billion) in 2019, and operates in 55 countries with 20,500 employees worldwide.
The diversity of its employees is an asset that the Arkema group wants to preserve. Its non-discrimination policy applies to recruitment, salary levels and career management. The Arkema group is committed to ensuring diversity among its employees.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Intern, Genetics, HR, Coating, Developer, Entry Level, Science, Human Resources, Technology, Manufacturing