Ref ID: 03710-0011946064
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
A client of ours is looking for a Human Resource Manager for a contract role. This role includes Benefits Administration, Paycheck, Paychex Payroll, Payroll, Onboarding, Recruiting, and Open Enrollment.
Responsibilities of Human Resource Manager
- Understand and explain HR policies/procedures/processes to provide accurate guidance to employees and managers
- Plans and executes organizational strategy, coordinates resources, develops and evaluates work with responsibility for ensuring staffing levels through hiring, firing, disciplining, and performing performance appraisals and pay reviews
- Bi-weekly payroll processing
- Leads organizational effectiveness, driving change, talent development at all levels, employee engagement, acquisition integration and cultural transformation
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Directs the Strategy for staffing to incorporate the seasonality of the business. This includes: responsibility for strategy development, negotiating contracts if needed, resource allocation of budget and personnel levels etc.
- Develops and manages a complex set of interrelated human resource activities involving internal and external stakeholders to meet strategic goals and ensure operations are market competitive and adherent to compliance regulations
If you are interested in this or similar HR Manager roles, please contact our team at 484.254.9060 for additional information