Location: Conshohocken, PA
Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze results from staff surveys and present information to stakeholders
- • Supports the organizational development and evaluation of talent needs.
- Manage Compensation Program including leading competitive market assessment reviews with our third-party consultant,
- Review salary adjustment requests, preparing compensation reports for managers, developing all compensation-related materials for the Committee meetings, determining competitive offers for new hires, and responding to compensation and other market surveys requests.
- • Recommends new approaches, policies and processes and recommends best practices for continual improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage benefits enrollment data and analyze annual benefits renewals including updating all benefits information/contributions in the Payroll/HRIS systems, Internet and Intranet.
- Overseeing benefits billing reconciliations. Create and conduct routine and ad hoc benefits reporting. Complete annual benefits reporting to satisfy compliance with the ACA.
- Support the HR Payroll function to include monitoring the payroll system for changes and enhancements, and communicating impact and opportunities for our payroll and employee-self serve processes. Generate scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Gather, compile, and analyze organizational, payroll and total rewards data information. Summarize and make appropriate recommendations based on findings.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an emphasis in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a broad range of HR disciplines including benefits, HRIS, recruiting, employee relations, compensation and project management.
- Preferred PHR or SPHR certification.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for automating, developing, implementing or administering database systems.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office software, required. ADP experience preferred.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]