LaSalle Network has partnered with a client located in the Philadelphia area who is looking for a talented Human Resources Coordinator to join their team.
The Human Resources Coordinator will partner with the HR team and be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and coordinating the hiring paperwork.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for recruiting and interviewing for the organization
- Conduct new employee orientations to introduce the organizations history, goals, and offerings
- Process pre-employment background checks and new hire files
- Write and post job description on career websites and university boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Support HR Manager with the development and delivery of employee development, leadership development, E-Learning, onboarding programs, and general learning activities
- Responsible for HR administrative tasks (termination files, mail, I-9 system management, etc.)
- Work on special projects and assist with all other areas of the HR department
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
If you are interested in this Human Resources Coordinator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , coordinator , I9 , onboarding , orientation , recruiting , training , development
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.