Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Click here to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Job ID: 2021-2215
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources - Dept
Working from home, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated client groups. The position formulates partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the organization’s and client group’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition in order to provide strategic guidance and support. Provides leadership, execution and insight for the HR team to ensure goals are achieved.
- Assess, identify and develop key talent
- Work with client groups to ensure we are leveraging key talent optimally
- Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure talent is fully engaged.
- Provide day to day support to client groups
- Help build a responsive and insightful HR function that is a true partner to business leaders.
- Serve as an internal consultant and coach to the leadership teams, managers and colleagues on all human resources and people management issues
- Create effective and strong business relationships with internal clients
- Work to build the Radius employment brand in the market
- Responsible for guiding the organization through performance management, talent management and other similar practices and to build these practices in the growing organization
- Lead HR projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of progressive human resources experience in small to medium sized organizations
- Interest and ability to work from a home office
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Proven experience in all areas of human resources with a focus on change management, organizational development, recruitment, and creating and building HR programs in startup in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot table and v-lookup
- Outstanding client service orientation
- A proven ability to be hands-on partner in the day to day needs of an organization and managing the strategic issues
- The ability to navigate multiple and quickly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Must be a creative problem solver who is detailed oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships as well as influence employees at all levels.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to travel as required
The work is performed primarily in a remote office environment with occasional required in person office work, meetings, and/or travel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is required to utilize audio visual programs for frequent meetings and discussions with fellow employees, vendors, outside agencies and/or customers. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Radius is a commercialized biopharmaceutical company committed to serving patients with unmet medical needs in endocrinology and other therapeutic areas. Radius’ lead product, TYMLOS® (abaloparatide) injection, was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture. The Radius clinical pipeline includes investigational abaloparatide injection for potential use in the treatment of men with osteoporosis; an investigational abaloparatide transdermal system for potential use in the treatment of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis; the investigational drug, elacestrant (RAD1901), for potential use in the treatment of hormone-receptor positive breast cancer out-licensed to Menarini Group; and the investigational drug RAD011, a synthetic cannabidiol oral solution with potential utilization in multiple endocrine and metabolic orphan diseases, initially targeting Prader-Willi syndrome.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Radius Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Radius Health, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.