Are you a Human Resource Professional or Experienced HR Administrator?
Light on experience and looking to put your HR degree to work?
This may be the opportunity for you! We have immediate openings for an 18-month contract position with great pay in Wilmington, DE!
As an HR Professional, you will:
- Process confidential medical information
- Build reports and process to collect and manage confidential information
- Gather and process pertinent confidential information related to accommodations for employees with medical and sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Build simple, effective tools, reports and processes to help collect and manage confidential information
- Influence, coach and consult effectively and independently with all levels of a diverse organization
HR Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Experience working with MS Office, WebEx and Zoom
- Knowledge of legal practices regarding employment law
- Ability to ensure compliance and consistent application of HR policies and guidelines
- Higher Education is a plus
- Candidates must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
Pay Rate will range from $28/hour-$40/hour dependent upon your experience.
***Volt is hiring immediately***
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer