MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client, located in South Jersey, is seeking HR Manager to join its growing team: employment law/employee relations required.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions to ensure in compliance.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required; SPHR or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- 3+ years of employment law experience required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with OFCCP guidelines highly preferred.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation: 401k, stock options.
- Employer pays 100% Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.