The Technology Analyst, Hotel System can be based out of Philadelphia, PA, or Harrisburg, PA. The Technology Analyst works across HHM's portfolio to coordinate hotel technology projects, troubleshoot escalated system issues, and manage vendor relationships with a focus on PMS and POS systems. The position includes up to 30% travel to hotel properties across the nation as needed for support and special projects.
This position collaborates with vendors to support other property-based technologies as needed. The preferred candidate will have a fundamental understanding of the hotel technology stack and have experience in the hospitality industry. This position reports to the Technology Manager of Hotel Systems.
- Independently coordinate approved hotel technology projects across the portfolio.
- Coordinate hotel technology installations and upgrades at existing and newly acquired hotels; with a focus on PMS and POS systems.
- Collaborate with the HHM IT team, property teams, and vendors to resolve problems in technology systems including hospitality applications, networks, and telecommunications.
- Provide system training to hotel and corporate employees.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on assigned projects.
- Publish timely and thorough documentation on administration and support of all related systems.
- Support a variety of interfaces between hotel PMS and associated hotel technology.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships to maintain and resolve problems for hotel systems: voice and data circuits, guest WiFi, PBX, PMS, POS, and guest entertainment/technology.
- Respond to after-hours emergencies from the corporate support team.
- Follow all national brand standards.
- Track all property IT work in the corporate help desk system accurately and timely.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications and work experience in information technology is required
- 2+ years of hospitality technology and project management experience is preferred
- Technical and operational experience with PMS and POS systems, specifically Micros/Oracle PMS and POS products is a huge plus
- Experience in PCI compliance-related controls is highly desired
- Flexibility for regional and local travel up to 30% of the time
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.