High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
As a Room Attendantfor High Hotel LTD at Courtyard by Marriott or SpringHill Suites in Ewing, NJ, Youwill be responsible for performing routine duties to ensure the high standards of cleanliness and service for the hotel and the brand. Room Attendants should take pride in providing exceptional guest experiences by ensuring the hotel guest rooms and common are properly cleaned and maintained. Room Attendant team members could spend their days in various areas of the housekeeping department including laundry, common area cleaning and room cleaning.
High Hotels offers a comprehensive total compensation package including medical benefits, 401(k), vacation time and employee discounts (varies depending on employment status)
We are seeking full-time or part-time working 8:00AM-4:30PM on weekdays & 9:00AM-5:00PM on weekends.
Weekends include a $3.00 extra an hour shift premium!
$17.60-$19.00/hr. depending on experience!
Areas of responsibility for our housekeepers include:
- Cleaning the guest rooms according to brand standards in the allotted amount of time
- Vacuum carpet and furniture
- Clean and dust furniture
- Clean kitchenettes and wash the dishes in suites
- Change bed linens
- Cleans the guest room bathroom
- Maintains linen cart and ensures supplies are neat and organized.
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)