Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy hotel is looking for a stellar director of sales to create a revenue strategy that maximizes profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brand and manage the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and sales skills and loves meeting new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Marriott branded hotel experience is highly preferred!
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other methods
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices for a sales department
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or hospitality
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.