Are you looking to work for a stable company? Do you have Mortgage Closing Assistant experience?
PeopleShare is currently seeking a Mortgage Closing Assistant to work for a large independent mortgage company in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- Pay Rate: $18-22/hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5PM
- Full-Time: Temp to Perm
- Work with the individual or company applying for a loan to walk them through all the necessary steps
- Coordinates the closing process to ensure that all documents are correct and all terms of the loan are met
- Prepare and review all loan-closing documents, ensuring that they are accurate in order to have a fully compliant mortgage loan
- Act as liaison between all parties in a real estate closing transaction
- Communicate with the Title Company to set up a closing schedule, and then communicate that schedule to the borrower and help prepare them for the closing
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of office admin experience is required
- experience in the mortgage industry and a good working knowledge of basic mortgage concepts is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a proven ability to sustain a high level of output and productivity.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.