GLG is seeking a Healthcare Onboarding & Training Manager who will be responsible for providing leadership to a team of Associates, who are focused on identifying, pitching to, and building GLG's Insight Network. Healthcare Onboarding & Training Managers will be responsible for developing, coaching, and motivating Associates in their first year to achieve and exceed monthly targets.
Associates at GLG recruit new executives and industry professionals into our database of subject matter experts for time-sensitive consulting engagements while also partnering with GLG’s Client Solutions teams to ensure we delight our clients. Associates explain to industry professionals what it means to work with GLG and recruit them into GLG’s professional membership network, the GLG Networks – a base of approximately 1 million experts. These experts (Network Members) include business leaders, academics, and foremost subject matter specialists that share their insight to help our clients make better business decisions.
- Serve as a recruiting coach and manager to up to 10 junior level Associates with 0-1 years of professional work experience, helping Associates to learn best in class end to end project management
- Drive overall performance of team to meet or exceed collective performance goals
- Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback - both up and down
- Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Interface and partner with internal teams to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
- Partner with senior leadership to interview, grow and retain junior talent in GLG’s newest office location, with an eye towards creating future Client Solutions Senior Associates and Managers
- Partner with leaders to help elevate associates understanding of our end clients and how GLG fits into their workflow
- Guide team decision-making and education of best-in-class compliance for all clients
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Bachelor’s degree (required), healthcare degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of high performance as a people manager in healthcare sales, healthcare staffing / recruiting, or healthcare client-serviced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead a high performing, yet junior team
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment
- Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Passion for solving complex problems and executing best-in-class customer service
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.