Ref ID: 03720-0011702646
Classification: Graphic Designer
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Graphic Designer! This is a 6 month consulting assignment that has potential to extend, and will be onsite in Philadelphia. You will work under the direction of the Creative Manager to produce files for print from rough layout to print ready for catalogs, collateral, signage, emails, presentations and any creative projects assigned through this department.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Create innovative catalog layouts, ads, signage, collateral, email and web compositions.
• Design on-brand layouts while considering imagery, color and typography.
• Create final production files for print and digital projects.
• Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final production for errors and ensure that final files reflect required specifications.
• Perform basic digital image editing, which may include clipping paths, color correction, drop shadows, cloning and layer masks.
• Follow specifications to prepare digital imagery requested by customers and publishers for print and web with respect to dimensions, color, file type, etc.
• Continue to update computer skills and experiment with new software updates and programs.
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing computer files.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.