To enhance Brooks' market participation, sales and profitability for the Vacuum & Pressure products by managing the basic marketing mix (Product, price, promotion and distribution).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and assess customer's expectations for products and services.
- Identify and understand emerging applications for Brooks' products.
- Translate customers’ needs into specifications for Brooks’ products and services.
- Manage projects. Work closely with engineering, operations and quality to bring to market products and services that meet customer's requirements.
- Monitor the competitive environment to identify threats and opportunities.
- Implement pricing strategies to maximize Brooks' opportunities for penetration and profit.
- Perform profit analysis for current and proposed products.
- Manage product cost position by product feature assessment and segmentation, portfolio rationalization, basic product design and process cost reduction.
- Work with Marcom to implement promotions in support of the product strategies.
- Develop sales support and training materials to enhance effectiveness of all selling activities.
- Travel to understand customers needs, support major account activity, maintain product awareness, provide training, support trade shows and assure factory performance.
- Regular attendance.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and influence actions without formal authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Global Product Marketing Manager. Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.