We are recruiting for a new role of Global Finance Business Architect - Payments In, reporting to the Global Finance Business Architect and matrix reporting to Global Payments & Billing Product Owner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the agreed end to end financial system architecture and standards are deployed for payments in solutions, working on the design of new solutions as required.
The role will work closely on payments in initiatives / projects with the finance functions including, Treasury, Collections and Accounting, coordinating, and leading the finance teams when required. Partner with colleagues in the u/w, claims, technology, product owner, and operations teams to define the end to end payments in capability. Also interact with external partners as required. Requires someone with excellent stakeholder management, project management, and presentation skills and the flexibility to work across a wide range of functional areas.
As the role is part of the Finance Business Architecture team which has responsibility for the wider financial systems architecture there will be, subject to priorities, opportunities, or a requirement to work on projects / tasks outside of the Payments In sphere.
The location of the role will be aligned with one of the Chubb’s finance teams hubs, based on successful candidates current or future residency.
- Provide global functional support of payments in capability across all finance areas - finance, treasury, accounting, and collection.
- Monitoring and enhancing the financial information security strategy and operation optimization
- Provide standard payments in capabilities, utilization patterns and operational models.
- Work closely with the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner to develop and support the overall payments in capability, coordinating an agreement on requirements, scope, tracking success criteria, key achievements, and roadmap (global, regional, country and business units level).
- Work with, co-ordinate and lead as required cross-functional teams (finance, treasury, accounting, and collection) and the Payment Partnerships Group (PPG) to ensure successful delivery and support of payments programs with clear communication, and deep focus on capability delivery and support.
- Support the Global Billing & Payments Product Owner to define, launch, plan and execute strategic and operational payments projects.
- Coordinate across cross functional teams to align on shared objectives and work toward a common purpose.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate Payments in capabilities, deliverables to extended leadership and working groups.
- Assess and anticipate risks associated with payment projects, change management, and ensure effective mitigations are available.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Monitor information flow throughout the team, help leadership understand gaps, suggest solutions and execute.
- Participate in project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Create canonical documentation on payments in capability roadmaps and processes, driving consistency and alignment across teams.
- Track Payments in capability utilization, service providers, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables.
- Develop end-to-end payments in product rollout plans, production support plans.
- Collaborate with key partners to prepare for launches and drive maximum impact.
- Recommend (with data and financial justification) and contribute to drive payments projects to improve pain points and working with PPG and stakeholders to support/reduce/eliminate those issues.
- Work on wider financial systems projects / tasks as assigned.