We can’t BUILD US without YOU!
Shelly's, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking Truss Assemblers.
Starting pay rate 15 per hour, and with a schedule of Monday thru Friday 6 am - 230 pm.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Truss Assembler:
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble interior door units according to customer orders
- Prep material used in the assembly of wall panels, roof trusses and floor trusses using hand and power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as needed
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store, and package inventory as needed
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while observing all posted safety rules
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all these boxes?
Truss Assembler Requirements:
- Experience. Woodworking, carpentry, or construction experience a plus
- Special Skills. Ability to operate equipment such as: staplers, nail guns, routers, variety of saws as well as attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100 lbs. or more
- Teamwork. Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
Building Your Career with Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today with Shelly's.
Shelly's Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.