DiverseGOV a division of Diverse Staffing / Diverse Tech Services is currently seeking a General Clerk III for a Government position on our Diverse Staffing team. The General Clerk III hired by us, will work at U.S. Attorney’s Office, at 615 Chestnut St. Suite 1250, Philadelphia PA 19106.
The pay rate is $18.35. Work hours are 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays and Office closures. This position will require an extensive federal background check and credit check (no delinquencies, collections or bankruptcies) that could take up to 8 weeks.
Diverse Staffing delivers award-winning staffing and recruitment solutions to our federal, state, and local government partners. Our government customers, and our prime contractors rely on us to provide talent with fresh ideas and empowered minds – individuals with a bright future, just like you! Our employees enjoy great benefits like paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation and medical insurance!
It’s time to join a winning team. For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] # 171735
The Diverse Staffing General Clerk III at this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Assists with the distribution of equipment and or furniture, lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Serves as a receptionist, answering phones and receiving visitors
- Schedules routine maintenance of government vehicles.
- Drives government vehicles to the automatic car wash for cleaning, and utilizes the self-vacuum to ensure the inside of the vehicle is clean
- Opens, sorts, delivers, pick up and reviews mail
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and makes regular and special messenger trips.
- Assures mail is handled and delivered appropriately, including metering.
- Employee opens mail properly and without damaging contents nearly all of the time; reviews mail, sorts, delivers and picks-up mail on schedule without undue delay.
- Runs errands within the scheduled period.
- Delivers newspapers daily within the office.
- Provides clerical support (i.e., filing, putting files together, closing files).
- Completes assignments with little direction from supervisor. Scan, photocopies materials and email/mail documents.
- Maintains and provides assistance as requested through our Support Services Request page.
- On a weekly basis ensures that all shred bins are ready for pick for the shredding company.
- Assist with setting up conference rooms, offices and trial prep rooms.
- Escort necessary contractors when required.
- Serve as a backup for the supply room, restocking, monitoring the supply email account and distributes supplies to District employees as requested.