Paladar King of Prussia - King of Prussia, PA
Restaurant - Food Service
As an FOH Manager, you will work directly with the General Manager and other managers to coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. Your leadership, commitment to PRG values, and daily follow-through will set the tone and example for each team member on your team.
- Maintaining a professional, yet personal relationship with customers to create an inviting atmosphere where they take personal ownership in the well-being of our business and its employees.
- Understanding all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Achieving company objectives in sales, service, quality, consistency, appearance of facility, and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees.
- Creating and maintaining a positive, productive working environment where team members feel comfortable and safe.
- Controlling cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies.
- Scheduling labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Making employment and termination decisions.
- Ensuring that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventive maintenance programs.
- Complying with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations pertaining to health, safety, and labor requirements.
- Developing, planning, and carrying out restaurant marketing, advertising, promotional activities, and campaigns.
BENEFITS TO JOINING OUR TEAM!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Achievable Manager Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee dining discounts
- A fun, energetic atmosphere!
- A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in food & beverage restaurant operations including front of house and back of house. Corporate experience preferred.
- FOH experience in team member or management roles.
- Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring tasks are being completed efficiently.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand finances and cost management.
- Be able to communicate clearly with managers, team members, and guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work an average of 50 to 60 hours per week.
Paladar Restaurant Group is a growing company with two unique and exciting concepts with 8 locations across 3 states. We strive to be the best Latin American restaurant company possible by hiring people who are the finest in the restaurant industry. Their enthusiasm, drive and spirit are essential to the growth and success of our company.