We are looking for motivated, self starters, who are eager to learn and are excited to crush sales goals with the support of their team and Manager. You must be a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills and the desire & confidence to sell.
If you are passionate about health & fitness, work well on a team, and enjoy providing meaningful service the Philadelphia community, this might be the role for you!
City Fitness proudly offers competitive pay based on experience and certified qualifications. Other employment benefits include:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Enhanced Paid-Time Off
- Employee discounts and community partnership perks
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have High School diploma or GED Equivalency
- Must be a super awesome human
- Prior selling and sales experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position that requires a physical onsite presence and a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per work week. Days and hours of work are established at the time of hire. Night and weekend work is required on occasion or as job duties demand.
This positions requires a minimum amount of travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not require additional pre- screening