Ref ID: 03720-0011944470
Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Compensation: $75000.00 to $86000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking skilled candidates for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis position with a thriving company. In this Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis position, you will be responsible for managing the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning process, managing the profitability of existing and new business operations, analyzing profitability variances and recommending corrective actions, and establishing best practices using emerging finance technologies. Does the thought of interacting with members as a crucial business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management excite you? Contact Robert Half Finance today about this dynamic job opportunity.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop financial budget and forecasting models to accurately project revenues and costs
- Manage the end-to-end budget and rolling forecast process, gathering assumptions and inputs from teams across the company, analyzing projected P& Ls, and consolidating into impactful reporting.
- Create event pro-forma financial statements to determine economic impact of potential events. Advises management in decision-making based on these analyses.
- Compare financial results to planned or forecasted results and recommends future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of new businesses and initiatives entered by the Company.
- Compile insightful business metrics and KPIs, identifying trends and corrective actions designed to enhance profitability and accelerate growth.