The Finance Optimization Analyst is responsible for supporting strategic and transformational initiatives related to Finance functions across various finance departments, across Sonepar USA. The Finance Optimization function is focused on streamlining processes, enhancing systems, addressing corporate initiatives to strengthen strategic support to Operating Companies and corporate finance departments.
• Support the preparation and execution of the finance process initiatives roadmap and prioritize activities to deliver the finance function objectives and goals.
• Support finance strategic projects and implementations by performing data analytics, reconciliation, and validation activities
• Support & lead transformational initiatives to optimize elements within the organization.
• Maintain end-to-end business process documentation, noting critical paths and documenting local & global requirements.
• Maintain process maps for key finance processes so stakeholders and business partners can understand the value-added channels, as well as know where responsibilities lie.
- Experience with BI/Analytics is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal, values partnerships and relationships
- Project management experience a plus
- If Applicable – Travel 20% Requirements