Location: Malvern, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Finance Manager for a permanent/direct hire position based in the Malvern, PA area with 2 days per week remote.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of and utilize leading financial indicators, employ personal experience, and leverage insights gained from others in order to foster improved decision-making and business performance across the Vertical. Proactively offer insights and recommendations to focus the Vertical EVP, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering leadership on approaches to improve financial performance.
- Establish and maintain systems and processes to identify, monitor, analyze, and report financial metrics that provide data-driven insight to the business.
- Serve as a thought leader to develop strategic thinking skills and analytical rigor in evaluating financial alternatives. Work directly on planning and analytical initiatives such as budgeting, capital, cash management, asset management, revenue and expense issues. Advise Channel management on financial issues as appropriate.
- Understand the business drivers behind the P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow statements and work with team to drive action based on the results.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in finance and accounting and proven experience as a financial business partner for a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working in matrix organizations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) tool
- Up to 10% travel.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]