Knowesis is seeking a Growth Executive for Federal Health Technology. Our exponential growth over the last 3 years is evidenced by two placements on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies. We are seeking an executive that can both build and deliver on a pipeline of technology and analytic work as well as mentor the next generation of technology leaders.
Our Federal Health Technology Lead is responsible for the management, oversight, and growth of the Analytics/Data Science, Data Management, and Technology portfolio within the Defense Health Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services. They will oversee multiple programs and program managers, ensuring the delivery teams meet our customer’s needs by designing, building, and delivering premier services. They will also lead efforts to increase our support of the missions of Federal Health, in particular meeting revenue and gross profit growth and utilization of the program team’s billable hours. This includes researching and understanding the critical business objectives, challenges, and goals for each contract.
The Federal Health Technology Lead will develop deep relationships in working with our customers and grow our business through these relationships. They will also develop deep working relationships with other vendor partners to expand our presence in these agencies. They will seek out new opportunities at the agency that leverage our core capabilities. They will lead efforts to capture those opportunities and build a team that can scale these efforts.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development, build, and completion of Customer account strategies and the execution of the customer strategies
- Responsible for the strategic development of new business opportunities to existing and new customers through partnership and collaboration with Knowesis’ corporate services and executive management.
- Maintains relationships with key influencers inside and outside of the Civil, Military, and/or Veteran Health Agencies
- Active membership of and engagement with Federal Health (Civil, Military, and/or Veteran) associations and charitable organizations
- Identifies, evaluates, and manages new business opportunities, includes lead generation and response management
- Partners with market research efforts, due diligence, business analysis, and market intelligence analysis to understand the competitive landscape of potential market opportunities
- Drive collaboration with business and technology to understand the impact of customer priorities on new or emerging business opportunities
- Leads the creation of written and oral communication materials that effectively communicate the unique value Knowesis brings to the solution.
- 10+ years of professional service within one or more of the agencies identified in a technical discipline
- Established relationships with both Government clients in these agencies and B2B with other partners in the space
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with business lines and technology to define deliverables and solutions
- Ability to developing winning solutions and write to a technical approach
- Demonstrated communication skills (persuasive written, oral, and presentation skills)
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple, diverse and complex initiatives.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Extensive experience in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of DoD, VA, and HHS (NIH, CDC, CMS etc.) technical environments, protocols, and constraints.
- Able to balance strategic thinking with the urgency to drive work forward.
- Adapt quickly to changes in work direction and able to pivot work accordingly.
- Develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Team player with a solid ability to form working professional relationships.
- Experience using data and research to formulate strategic business recommendations.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you, give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, and provide development for other positions you may be interested in.
- Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field
- Masters or better in Information Technology or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)