Our Executive Chefs are responsible for all back of house team members, operations, and food production. Our Executive Chefs develop and lead team members by coaching and providing feedback on job performance. This individual is accountable for creating a positive environment that sets expectations for food quality and a clean, organized kitchen. This individual must be able to remain calm and composed in high pressure situations. Our Executive Chefs play a vital role in the execution of hospitality.
- 2+ years high volume, full service restaurant experience in an Executive Chef position
- Warm, passionate, and committed to the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-Actualized and motivated
- Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
- Butchering experience required
- Scratch Kitchen Experience preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent earning potential
- Attainable bonus paid every other pay period
- Comprehensive training
- Three weeks paid time-off annually
- Competitive benefits—Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Holiday closures— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July and Christmas Eve!