OPEX Corporation is looking to hire full-time, entry level Paint Preppers who are able to work at our manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. The worker must be able to commit to a full time schedule during the second shift (2p-10:15p). We are looking for a dependable, organized, mechanically skilled individual for this opening. If you are a punctual, communicative, diligent, and detail oriented individual that works well with a team then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Employee will be responsible for assisting OPEX painters
- Work includes but is not limited to cleaning, hanging, and maneuvering raw materials through the shop
- Employee will also be responsible for final processing of parts
- Strongly preferred candidates will have experience with mixed paint and the use of different spray gun equipment
- All interested candidates must be able to lift 50lbs and have the ability to stay on their feet throughout the duration of a shift
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Worker will be working in a high volume production shop setting
- Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Worker must be able to stand throughout duration of their shift
OPEX Corporation is more than a manufacturer of machines. We continuously reimagine technology to power the future for our customers.
With an innovative approach, we engineer unique automated solutions that support our customers so they can solve the most pressing business challenges for both today and tomorrow. Our scalable Warehouse, Document, and Mail Automation solutions improve workflow, accelerate change, and drive efficiencies in infrastructure.
We are a family-owned business and operated organization with more than 1200 committed employees who innovate, manufacture, install, and service products that are helping transform industry every day. We listen to our customers, respect each other, and work together to help reimagine the future through automated solutions.
At OPEX, we are Next Generation Automation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays and PTO allowance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.