This Jobot Job is hosted by Rachel Chandler
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a team of lawyers with decades of combined experience in satisfying clients with efficient and quality legal services and representation throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Ohio. Our attorneys are nationally recognized in their areas of practice and provide essential guidance for the timely and effective resolution of legal issues.
Why join us?
We are proud of our role as leaders in the legal community and for the successes we have obtained for our clients. Our excellent reputation is based on our commitment to maintain the highest standards of integrity in our relationship with clients, regulators, and other professionals, as well as to provide services in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced full-time associate attorney with 2-5 years of litigation, education, special education and/or charter school law experience. The Firm has a robust practice focusing on educational institutions and small and mid-sized businesses in a range of fields including education, special education, charter schools, labor and employment, business and corporate, environmental law and workers' compensation defense.
The ideal candidate must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with a superior academic record, excellent writing skills and the demonstrated ability to
- analyze, organize, and evaluate the evidence and procedures involving difficult and complex cases and to present such material in clear and logical form for all written presentations such as memos, briefs, opinions, orders, or decisions.
- negotiate terms and conditions successfully.
- manage a detail-oriented workload.
- organize and prioritize workload during high pressure, high-volume workload periods.
- collaborate with colleagues and exercise sound judgment, discretion and tact required.
- handle matters outside areas of familiarity.
- manage stress and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- express ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
- establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Regional travel for meetings will be required, when permitted by State law.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.