A $500 monetary incentive will be paid to newly employed Community Services for Children staff members who start work after June 1, 2021. The $500 payout will be paid upon successful completion of probationary.
Community Services for Children is offering a onetime $75 COVID-19 vaccination incentive for new hired staff members who are able to show proof of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. The payout will be paid upon successful completion of probationary.
- Promotes the values and benefit of full participation in Keystone Stars, and Child Care Works programs throughout the region, soliciting involvement.
- Recognizes the unique strengths of each early childhood entity, and builds a positive, reflective, collaborative relationship, providing all necessary supports for achievement of highest quality ratings.
- Works collaboratively with Provider Specialists and Family Specialists to integrate programming and ensure efficient, comprehensive communication with families and providers.
- Offers referrals to programs that will support business sustainability, advancement and improved services.
- Assists in collecting and developing resources to assist programs to meet the STAR standards.
- Position provides a flexible schedule with the opportunity to work as a teleworker, and requires extensive travel to visit providers daily.