Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding management career with the ability to work remotely while still being part of a large team? Do you like talking to and interacting with people, employees and customers? Do you take pride in providing excellent customer service? Then continue reading for an exciting career opportunity that might be perfect for you!
This is a home-based position that is responsible for managing the day-to-day field merchandising operations, program execution and quality controls within a specific geography. As a District Manager, you will be directly responsible for managing 150-200 merchandising employees, supporting hundreds of retail locations within district boundaries. The District Manager is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training all assigned employees, resulting in high execution and store fill rates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Train, coach, and manage all assigned employees
- Foster interactive working relationships with retailer and client counterparts
- Plan and organize staffing to meet client project requirements
- Manage district costs such as drive time, mileage, and overtime
- Control merchandising expenses including wages, overtime, DTM and travel costs
- Conduct in-store merchandising activities including store audits, employee trainings, and building store personnel relationships
- Cultivate a flexible labor pool to handle routine spikes in merchandising activities
- Work as part of a Regional team, contributing to the overall Region and Company success