CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 40 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking multiple Dishwashers .
Earn an hourly rate at these full-time and part-time positions. Full-time position is 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Work a rotating shift to include weekend hours.
- Responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities including dish washing, pot washing, general equipment cleaning, storage and overall janitorial duties in the kitchen and dining areas
- Cleans pots, pans and dishes following prescribed procedures found in Company Policy and Procedure for Kitchen Sanitation
- Assists the cooks in preparation of the breakfast, lunch or dinner meals
- Prepares dishwasher machine for next dishwashing period
- Records wash, rinse and sanitize levels on the Dish Machine Temperature Log Sheet
- Completes all cleaning duties on daily, weekly or monthly cleaning schedules
- Removes all garbage from the kitchen and dish room
- Mops the dish-room and kitchen floors twice daily and as needed
- Follows all closing procedures as outlined in Company Policies and Procedures as the last employee to leaving the kitchen, at the end of the shift
- Assists with other duties including prep work, hot or cold line assistance, food storage, and dating and labeling