Employbridge Search Group has a client in Delanco, NJ who is looking for a Director of Manufacturing to join their team! This is a company who has grown exponentially through the pandemic, has great benefits and competitive salary!
- Partner with the Executive Leadership team will build, lead, train and implement a lean manufacturing strategy for the Manufacturing Department.
- Responsible for continuous improvement that is designed to deliver the highest level of quality and service.
- Partner closely with the operations, logistics and sales teams to meet manufacturing timeframes for on time product delivery.
- Overall responsible for all manufacturing operations and departmental leadership.
Promote a safe working environment for employees by ensuring safety measures are in place and being adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Professionally develop a team with exceptional leadership, mentorship, coaching and involvement while promoting operational process improvement.
- Align with executive leadership to ensure manufacturing objectives match the business needs.
- Establish and deliver predictable and reliable manufacturing times. Maintain excellent levels of communication with logistics and operational leadership throughout all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Formulate manufacturing policies and programs.
- Partner with the sales team to set scheduling timelines for product delivery.
- Manage budget and track spending for related activities.
- Develop and monitor KPI's
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or greater in Operations Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or related fields is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 5-10 years of experience working with industrial manufacturing, warehouse operations and/or supply chain logistics is preferred.
- Project Management certifications is a plus.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with all members of the organization.
- Ability to multitask across several projects.
- Experience with the mid-size and large manufacturing operations.
- Experience leading and developing large scale projects.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Sales Pad and GP systems is a plus.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Excellent Math Skills