Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must plan his/her own work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership.
- Provide direction, support, and supervision to production managers across multiple programs and two shift operations to assure consistent, high-quality, production
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all processes and ability to support training and problem solving
- Take ownership of customer fulfillment and assure production quality goals, volume, and schedules are met
- Define duty assignments and provide continuous development for managers
- Gain full understanding of equipment used and ensure it is being properly maintained and calibrated
- Lead daily production meetings and resolve any challenges
- Assure meticulous following and maintenance of quality documents
- 10 years of progressive manufacturing experience (including supervisory roles of technical and production staff) within cleanroom operations
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- Understanding of opto-electronics component packaging desired
- Experience with operational transaction process improvements, implementing lean initiatives, and
- demonstrated continuous process improvement
- Ability to work in a technical and engineering team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
- Attributes: High attention to detail, personable, social harmonizer, integrated planner, able to resolve conflicts, motivated, willing to take initiative, and strong observation skills
- Ability to work most of the day in a cleanroom environment
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.