PeopleShare has a great opportunity for a Director of Finance - Operatoions!
We are looking for a Director of Finance for a non-profit organization in Philadelphia, Pa!
Job Details for Director of Finance:
- Salary: $98,171 - $114,000
- Direct Hire
- Vaccination required (exemptions considered) for in office days
Job Responsibilities for Director of Finance:
- Develop processes to drive operational efficiencies, provide the analytics to identify potential trends, risks and opportunities for improvements making recommendations on areas where we can improve financial and operational performance.
- Responsible for annual program and division budgets, monthly projections, and other program performance metrics. Analyzes actual results against expected performance and addresses areas for improvement.
- Oversees the financial operations of the division, as defined.
- Collaborates with corporate departments such as Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounting and Audit, Compliance, Accounts Receivable and Budget and works closely with the division management team to ensure programs are in compliance with corporate guidelines, policies and procedures, while creating and maintaining effective relationships across groups and functions.
- Supports program leaders with fiscal expertise and analyses to achieve fiscal and programmatic outcomes consistent with division and program goals.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with funders and participates in contract negotiations
- Provides values-based supervision and development opportunities to a team of professionals to support program and division operations
Requirements for Benefits Manager:
- Bachelor's degree,
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Finance, Operations, Business Management or related fields, including 5 years of supervisory experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.