We are actively hiring for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager. Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals!
We are looking for a motivated, innovative individual, who thinks big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
This important individual contributor role will lead multiple deployment projects as CSAA improves and grows digital capabilities, working to ensure we’re building the best digital experiences on time and on budget.
* Act as an operational leader for digital marketing campaigns; collaborating with cross-functional business owners/partners throughout the organization to ensure digital campaigns infrastructure and execution support of important initiatives.
* Responsible for curating and handling the centralized view of Digital Marketing Operations systems and journey, working with cross-functional teams to generate ongoing improvements, implement enhancements, and support production and/or infrastructure changes in support of business objectives.
* Identify, build, and maintain digital marketing platforms, tools and services. Responsible for the relationship for existing tools and platforms for the team (i.e.: Invoca).
* Drive execution planning in support of digital marketing campaigns, leading digital infrastructure improvements to meet strategic goals, product launches, and tracking/reporting needs.
* Build and lead test plans for fixes or new functionality to be implemented.
* Lead the delivery of multiple digital marketing operations projects simultaneously.
* Manage 3rd Party tools and platforms with functions across different marketing divisions and channels to ensure the tools are being used to improve and drive the businesses.
* Ensure operational updates and maintenance are handled across all platforms and devices.
* Supervise and analyze campaign delivery and performance.
* Document, update and maintain trafficking, workflow, and the changelog for all digital improvements.
* This position can be remotely based.
*What would make us excited about you*
* 5+ years of professional experience in advertising operations, preferably with a digital media publisher.
* Solid understanding and experience with SQL and HTML.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Outstanding understanding of marketing, adtech (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Adobe Experience Manager) and the technical systems and relationships used by publishers, agencies, and advertisers to deliver digital ads.
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal abilities.
* Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
*Why join us*
* Make a difference. We don’t just go to work. We’re a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
* Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
* Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: [Benefits | CSAA Insurance Group (aaa.com)](https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.com/us/en/benefits)
*Let’s work together*
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]](mailto:TalentAcquisition@csaa.com).
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Must have the authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
Per *Nevada SB293 *we are disclosing the compensation, or range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Nevada. If performed in Nevada, this position has a salary range of $112,00- $133,000 In compliance of *Colorado’s* *Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA)* we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $107,000- $126,000. The role includes an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible pay.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.