- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
*Minimum Education and Experience:*
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.