Visit our office
Gentle Dental of Blue Bell is currently looking for a Dental Hygienist to work at our office located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. This is a full-time position working Mon-Thu (9-5) and Fri (9-2).
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, 401k, monthly bonus opportunities, PTO, free live and recorded opportunities to get CE credits and we're currently offering a $4,000.00 sign on bonus!
Previous experience is always a plus but we encourage recent hygiene grads to apply as well. Local anesthesia certification is preferred but not required. Must have an active hygiene license for the state of Pennsylvania (recent grads must be applying for license soon).
Our Blue Bell office is located just 22 miles from Philadelphia. In addition to ample parking, our location is convenient to shopping areas and restaurants.
For over 20 years, we have provided families with exceptional dental care in Blue Bell. Our professional full-service dentistry paired with our remarkable patient care is a winning combination. At Gentle Dental of Blue Bell we strive to make your visit to our office a smile-worthy experience.
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC-COVID-19 compliant.
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Hygiene license for the state of Pennsylvania
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
At DCA we dont just accept differences we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in todays changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.Go further with an Ally