Children's Dental Management has a full-time career opportunity for a Dental Billing Representative in our West Chester corporate headquarters!
Children's Dental Management is a rapidly growing organization that recently earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing small busin esses in America! We are pleased to offer a competitive salary and strong benefits package, which includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Company paid holidays
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Children’s Dental Management is a Dental Support Organization (DSO) dedicated to expanding access to quality dental care for children.
We support the provision of preventive services, diagnostic imaging, and a full range of restorative dental care for our affiliated pediatric practices. Leveraging the latest equipment and technology, our affiliated dentists provide comprehensive dental care to pediatric patients – from infants to adolescents—in fun, welcoming environments designed specifically for the needs of children.
- High School Graduate/GED required
- At least 1-2 years of medical/dental billing experience
- Technical School/Associate's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of dental or medical billing/collections/insurance terminology preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable and accounting principles
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills