Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Wells Fargo’s Technology Infrastructure, the Technology Infrastructure Executive Leaders are driving reinvention and innovation across infrastructure. To get there, we need top talent to bring fresh thinking to the day-to-day management of the business of infrastructure. This includes central coordination of activities, resource management, financial oversight, and information to drive the priorities and initiatives.
Within Technology Infrastructure, the Data Center Management organizational goal is to improve best in class Data Center technologies and best practices that are Agile-minded, industry-aligned, compliance-oriented, and focused on the rapid delivery of high-quality, safe products and services which are consumable at scale.
The Data Center Management Chief of Staff role will report directly to the Executive Leader, and help run the business of infrastructure, including:
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Drive the hiring plan and location strategy for the organization
- Track progress against the group and Technology Infrastructure aligned strategic initiatives
- Liaise with managers to understand organizational structure from a span of control perspective
- Dotted line accountability to the Business Services Technology Infrastructure Executive Leader
Financial management: partner with Finance to create a forecast (quarterly), assess, track and validate financials for the organization by considering all financial components ranging from all resource types (including full time employees, managed resources, and statement of work contractors) through training, travel, licensing costs, etc.
Organizational Metrics: Participate in defining standard metrics and KPIs to depict the work progress against internal/external goals for the organization; and drive optimization for the CTO organizations against Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
Communication: Collaborate with Business Services communication team to draft organization announcements and other communications and coordinate distribution to the group and partner organizations. Prepare executive level presentations required for townhalls, business reviews, and meetings with technology line of business teams.
HR, Finance and Corporate Function Liaison: Act as the primary liaison with internal support teams, including HR, Finance, Supply Chain as well as other internal teams as appropriate, and assist in the management of relationships within the group and other Wells Fargo technology teams.
Program/Portfolio Analysis: Understand initiatives and expected outcomes for the organization. Vet project business cases to ensure alignment with strategic deliverables and assess the financial impacts of delivering the project versus the go-forward future costs to sustain delivery.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 5 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 3 + years of senior leadership experience collaborating at the executive level
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Experience in achieving performance optimization and gains in operational effectiveness for product and services
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data and diagnosing opportunities/interventions
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology delivery various aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.