PeopleShare is hiring for Customer Service Representatives - this is an ON-SITE position in Blue Bell, PA
Entry level Customer Service Representatives needed!
Start your career as a Customer Service Representative - Benefits Specialist today!
Job Details for the Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 9AM - 6PM
- Pay rate: Base pay of $18 P/H with incentives to earn more
- Location: Blue Bell, PA
What's in it for you as a Customer Service Representative:
- Training provided
- Overtime available
- You will obtain a health insurance license at no cost to you
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Customer Service Representative:
- Educate customers on services provided
- Respond to customer queries and questions
- Meet performance and sales goals
- Aid customers with insurance enrollment and finalize process
- Call center environment
Job Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfortable in a call center setting
- 1 years' experience in sales preferred
- Reliable transportation
- If you match the majority of these requirements, apply today!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, insurance agent, benefits enrollment specialist, customer service rep, data entry, customer service representative, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, production operators, food and beverage manufacturers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.