Are you passionate about providing quality customer service? Do you thrive in a constantly moving role where you can juggle multiple tasks at once while remaining organized and on point? If you answered yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! Join us as a Customer Service Representative and take the next step in your professional development.
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative (Inbound Call Center and Chat Inquiry). This position will be considered hybrid with a mix of at home and in office work.
The Customer Service Representative position requires employees to handle heavy inbound telephone and chat inquiries from patients, attorneys or other interested parties in a high-volume call center environment along with resolving various written correspondence from insurance companies and patients. This is NOT a sales position, this is a true customer service position.
Hours: 9:30 AM-6:00 PM Monday-Friday (Full-time) after four+ weeks of paid comprehensive training. Training hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-5:30 PM.
**Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. **
- Handle incoming calls and chats from patients and attorneys to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Navigate both the billing software and intranet to provide the most accurate answers to the inbound callers.
- Follow-up on complicated calls and chats to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve written inquiries from patients.
- Become familiar with necessary client information.
- Become familiar with and understand payor and state rules and regulations.
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred. (Medical insurance background a plus)
- Strong written skills.
- While experience in medical billing is not required for this position, selected candidates must show a stable and consistent work history
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic math including percentages
- Working knowledge of basic computer functions, with an emphasis on typing
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available your first day of employment!
- Matching 401 K
- Generous PTO (Paid time off) package offered including 10 paid holidays per calendar year
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Monday-Friday work week
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.