Job Profile Summary: To develop knowledge of our Client base, retirement plan products and services, the overall financial markets, and the related legal, tax, and regulatory issues in order to respond accurately and thoroughly to client inquiries.
Job Location – Malvern, PA
- High School Diploma/GED/Associates Degree or foreign equivalent in any career stream
- 1 Year or plus of experience related to the job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in financial services is preferred.
- Ability to relate, empathize and quickly build rapport with participants.
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify cues, understand needs and provide relevant solutions.
- Passion for the financial services industry and a desire to help participants reach their financial goals.
- Demonstrates the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Working knowledge of computer and related software applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask in a highly visible, fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others as a member of a team.