PeopleShare is hiring a Cost Inventory Accountant in Trenton, NJ for a great client of ours! This is a direct hire role paying up to $60,000/year with benefits. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, learn more details below and apply today!
Job Details for Cost Inventory Accountant:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $40,000 - $60,000/annually
- Direct hire
- Benefits available
- Business casual dress
Job Responsibilities & Description for Cost Inventory Accountant:
- Supervise pricing, cost accounting, and general accounting activity
- Analyzing costs and profit margins on a weekly basis
- Preparing accounting-related reports
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures
- Performs account reconciliations
- Other accounting functions as needed
Job Requirements for Cost Inventory Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years industry related experience
- ERP experience
- Proficiency in Excel
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Burlington, Cherry Hill, Cranbury, Plainsboro, Princeton, Robbinsville, Swedesboro, & Trenton; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, cost inventory accountant, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.