Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Leads and participates in the creation, delivery and management of a broad array of talent programs to attract, develop and retain the best leaders and engaged employees. Specific areas of responsibility include talent management, performance management, career development, culture and engagement programs, succession planning, individual and organizational assessment and organizational change. Partners with HR Business Partners along with other HR COEs and business leaders to align talent strategies to meet business function and regional priorities. Develops competency models, and facilitates talent evaluations.
Analyzes performance, assessment and talent data, facilitates talent planning/calibration sessions and addresses executive and employee talent gaps. Reports to the Director Talent Management.
- Recognized as a key decision maker/influencer in all areas relevant to talent management. Contributes to the development and monitoring of the enterprise wide talent management strategy.
- Provides strategic consultation, design and development to HR Business Partners as well as directly to business leaders on organizational structure and design.
- Monitors talent and performance data as well as associate profiles to identify trends from which to create development, engagement and retention strategies and/ or programs aligned with business goals and needed impact.
- Identifies program success criteria, designs program strategy, and establishes goals and metrics to measure performance.
- Leads the collection and analysis of talent review data to identify succession gaps, key risk areas and consult on talent pipeline.
- Develops change management strategy spanning across program offerings and facilitates/manages execution in the business.
- Communicates programs to senior leadership, organizes and participates in information summits, and oversees content updates in relevant portals.
- Assesses the ongoing effectiveness of a large and complex program including managing program costs and tracking key metrics.
- Collaborates with business leaders and HR Business Partners to develop and execute and integrated an inclusive approach to leadership development and learning.
- Manages projects of high complexity that promote organizational effectiveness.
- Evaluates major process improvement and strategic proposals from within the business and functions to determine enterprise-wide viability
- Serves in a lead role to provide guidance and support as well as mentoring to TMC team as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Manages organization-wide plans that impact multiple business units and functions.
- Typically partners with Managers, Directors, VPs and SVPs.
- Works across multiple units business- or function-wide to ensure that the talent management plans meet the business needs in a cost effective and expedient way.
- Business and financial experience.