Ref ID: 03710-0011955357
Classification: Property Accountant
Robert Half Talent Solutions is looking for a Construction Project Accountant for a mid-size company. As a Construction Project Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging environment to support the companies continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
• Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews with internal and external auditors
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations