Commercial Real Estate Accounting Manager for Best in Class Commercial Real Estate Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jose Moran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Philadelphia, PA, and with properties in PA, NY, NJ, and FL, we are a Best in Class Commercial Real Estate Developer. Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as primary partners!
If you are an experienced Accounting Manager, then please apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation’s best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Company!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion:
- Bachelor’s degree - Accounting/Finance/Business
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industry (real estate/property management) related experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills required in order to describe and explain business situations and problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to persuade and deal with bankers as well as various levels of internal and outside accounting personnel
- Ability to comprehend and understand lease agreements
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to proactively identify issues and recommend sound solutions
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, identify priorities & assign tasks to team as appropriate
- Ability to work effectively with other disciplines throughout the organization
- Ability to create and develop high performing team members
- Strong computer skills, e.g. Excel, Word, Quickbooks and real estate management software
This position will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Manage over cash accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable and monthly billings to tenants.
- Work internally and with third parties to verify receipt of billings, initiate collection of open balances in accordance with established procedures, respond to queries, resolve receivable and payable discrepancies, and elevate unresolved collection issues.
- Assist in the preparation of loan packages for lending institutions
- Monthly/Quarterly Management Reporting and year - end financial statement preparation
- Provide commentary on various reports for senior management.
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations & Journal Entries
- Provide information to / address questions from Financial Compliance with lending institutions and well as outside accounting firm
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.