A boutique law firm in Philadelphia is in need of an experienced attorney with a background in commercial litigation. Much of the practice involves a full range of commercial disputes, including partnership disputes, breach of contract claims, unfair business practices, and creditor/lender disputes, and intellectual property disputes.
Partner-Level Attorney Responsibilities and Duties
- Serving the needs of existing clients
- Develop new business. Meet and negotiate with potential clients. Maintain good client relationships.
- Supervise and train associate attorneys.
- Coordinate with other members of the Firm to develop a marketing strategy.
- Develop and promote law firm culture and brand name inside and outside the law firm.
Partner-Level Attorney Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in practicing law.
- Should have a portable book of business of at least $250,000 and history of production.
- Must be comfortable managing junior legal staff.
- Must be highly motivated and capable of developing and following through on strategies to successfully resolve diverse and complex matters, and be able to coordinate with attorneys.
For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give me a call at my direct line (605) 610-1615.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.