Full-time Clinic Director / Physical Therapist
Ivy Rehab / Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
At Ivy Rehab you are a TEAMMATE, not an employee.
Ivy Rehab is an entrepreneurial organization that champions clinical and professional growth. We provide exceptional resources, structure, leadership, mentorship, and career advice to our teammates to set them up for success.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR Clinic Directors:
* Smaller community vibe with bigger company benefits
* Quarterly and annual bonus potential in addition to a competitive base salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including 401k match (12% 401K annual company match in 2021!)
* Up to 4 weeks of PTO + 6 paid holidays + 2 CEU days annually
* Partnership opportunities to start-up, run, and have equity in your very own clinic
* Leadership development through our industry leading L.E.A.D program
* Clinical Career Ladder - Advance your career through your clinical accomplishments
* Free MedBridge subscription (education platform) - Unlimited access to CEUs!
* Up to $1,000 in CEU reimbursement annually
* Ortho & Sports residency programs partnered with Hospital for Special Surgery (ranked #1 in orthopedics in the US)
* Brand new pediatric and hand residency programs
* Get paid your FULL salary while in any of our residency programs. We offer a convenient hybrid model where you can still work and grow your clinical specialty.
* A wide variety of specialty programs including oncology, vestibular, pelvic health, sports performance, post-concussion, pediatric, hand therapy, occupational health, ACL return, aquatic, Parkinson's, and neuro
* Monthly Journal Clubs which give you the opportunity to review literature and discuss current topics with colleagues
* And so much more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ivy Rehab is a Leading National Provider of outpatient orthopedic rehab and the largest pediatric rehab provider in the U.S. We recruit the best-in-class clinicians so we can provide the best quality of care to our patients. Our Ivy Rehab Clinicians recently achieved CMS' highest ranking MIPS performance tier! (97 out of 100 points)
We inspire and enable people to live life to the fullest.
By creating exceptional patient experiences and outcomes, we will become the provider, partner, and employer of choice in outpatient rehabilitation.
* One Ivy: We may be comprised of over a dozen brand names, but we believe we are all One Ivy.
* Love What You Do: You know the old saying: if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.
* Do the Right Thing: We believe in always doing the right thing
* I Belong: At Ivy, we lead inclusively - everyone has a voice.
* GSD: GSD means "Get Stuff Done."
* Grow: Growth is so important on a personal and professional level
* Serve Others: No matter which brand or state our clinics are in, they definitely have one thing in common: a passion for giving back to those in need.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
* Proof of current or pending state licensure in respective state
* At least 3 years of clinical experience, preferably in an outpatient setting
* Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
* Ability to work in a?fast-paced?environment while maintaining a positive attitude
* Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
* Exceptional written and verbal?communication skills and bedside manner
* Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.